Dr. Randall Hunt Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Randall Hunt?

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Doctor Hunt spent a considerable amount of time with me, listening to all i had to say. He was compassionate and attentive, just like a father. We decided together my treatment and the medications he prescribed are helping me a lot. I really felt that he cared for me.

Horribly treated

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I have never been treated by any other doctor, or hospital, as horribly as I was treated by this doctor office. I just moved here and was trying to find a local doctor that I could see instead of driving a distance to another doctor. Husband works local at night so it's just easier to find someone here. This doctor was recommended to me. They told me they needed to request my records, we did that, and they still never called. After several weeks I called and they told me they had never received my records and had to request again. Again I waited several weeks and never heard from this doctor office. I had to call myself, yet again, to see if the records had arrived. (they told me they would call to set up an appt. once my records were received and I knew it didn't take a month to get records) Finally I went in person and kind of let it go on them. Why was it taking so long? If he just wasn't seeing new patients let me know and I would try another doctor. They said they would contact me. Finally I get a call and I am told he declined to see me because I had use narcotics. I SAID WHAT?? First of all I am , I've had children, surgeries, dental work, accidents... of course I've had pain meds before. What did that have to do with why I was seeing him for? I was wanting a doctor to see for my insulin, blood pressure meds and just general checkups. I have specialists for anything else I need. So I called and asked that they have my med. records that I'd waited so long for ready that I would pick them up the next day. They call me and tell me that they shredded my records. From one afternoon to the next morning they had shredded my med. records without even informing me. I have NEVER, EVER been treated so bad in my life. And the narcotics excuse... I am outraged that anyone would even think that because it was on a med. record that I wanted to see him for that. Needless to say I've found another doctor that appreciates a new patient.

Posted on March 17th, 2015