A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Huss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Huss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Huss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Huss graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Huss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall D Huss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Huss practice?
- Dr. Randall Huss has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Huss practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Family Physicians and Rolla Geriatric Doctors.