A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Huss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Huss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Huss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huss graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Huss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall D Huss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Huss practice?
- Dr. Randall Huss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Huss practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Rolla, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Rolla Family Physicians and Rolla Geriatric Doctors.