A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Smith is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Randall Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J R. Smith practice?
- Dr. J Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. J Smith practices Family Medicine near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Family Physicians.