A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Jack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Jack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Jack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jack graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Jack practice?
Dr. Randall Jack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, TN.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.