A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall S Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Randall Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.