A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall S Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Randall Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.