Dr. Randall Jennings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Jennings?

October 16th, 2016

Awesome Doc

Dr. Jennings was there for me when my knee hurt terribly, I could not work or think of anything else but the pain! He did surgery, in a timely fashion and got me back to work! My knee is perfect, just like it never happened!! I would recommend him and his office without reservation!

September 19th, 2016

what about right here ?

would not even feel the tear in my knee ! played parlor tricks and wrote me off ..... and then ignored me and said nothing more than a don't know my own body.......long story , but just doesn't work well for me ...... but he might be for you.

March 14th, 2014

Unhappy Camper

Broke my right tibia and fibula and had a metal rod placed in my tibia surgery went pretty smooth and every thing was going great until a nasty sore came up from underneath a fracture blister that was from the accident. He became very defensive of his work and placed me on oral antibiotic. after moths of different antibiotics and another hospital stay sore was still getting bigger and deeper and the bone had stopped healing 2 week post Op. xrays were almost identical to 20 weeks post Op. I choose to forgo following up with Jennings any more and saw and infectious disease doctor I was placed on IV antibiotics and had to have a PICC line in. turns out the rod he placed in my leg was contaminated and had to be removed by another ortho surgeon it has now been 7 months since my initial break the infection is now gone and my leg is healed enough to start physical therapy, still along way from normal. very unsatisfied patient, the last few visits he had right much of an attitude and very rude with my mother. one of the worst experiences of my life!

May 2nd, 2013

My Loss

I first met Dr. Jennings after experiencing severe rotator cuff problems. His initial diagnosis was accurate and professional. His explanation made me very comfortable with his plan to cure my problem. The surgery took longer than expected because he also removed many bone spurs and scar tissue that were probably the result of several injuries during my college football career, (50 years ago). I was impressed with the success of the operation and as a result, I returned for carpel tunnel and trigger finger surgeries soon after. His bedside manner was reassuring as he explained what he had done, what I needed to do and personally followed up after each procedure. Over a period of time I found him to be well liked and respected by many Jefferson residents. In one instance, at our High School football game, I witnessed a player who had gotten hurt and Dr. Jennings was one of the 1st persons on the field attending to the young man. He has been an important member of our community not only as an employee of Fort Healthcare, but as a volunteer giving of his own time and expertise. I personally will feel a loss when Dr. Jennings leaves.

April 12th, 2013

Retired Teacher

When we changed insurance companies in 2009 I was worried about changing doctors for follow up visits related to the "new hips" I had in 2006. My original surgery had been at St. Mary's in Madison, WI by a "highly recommended doctor in the big city." After my first reluctant meeting with Dr. Jennings "in a small town," not only was I relieved, but extremely grateful for his "up to date" medical practice. First, instead of laying on each side for x-ray's, like in the big city, I simply stood for an x-ray. Next, instead of looking at photo's on the wall of a side view of each hip, I was in front of a computer looking at a skeletal photo of my entire body. (Not a pretty picture!) He not only told me why my right hip was sore, he showed me what the problem was. He added that since I didn't have a lot of excess adipose tissue to protect the muscle fibers during a lot of activity, (golfing and scrubbing floors) the right hip would tend to get sore. He also picked up on the weakness in one of my legs, so with a little therapy and learning how to "stay in shape," I can honestly say my hips function and feel better at age 73, than they did at age 63. When going for my last 2 year hip follow-up, I mentioned my trigger fingers, along with a sore big toe, (being a cheap person wanting to make the most of my appointment). When I left I not only had a prescription for an insole to support the toe, but a shot in each hand. I no longer have a sore burning toe, but over a period of time, the trigger fingers disappeared along with the hard burning lump that was slowly developing in my left hand several for several years earlier. It wasn't until I received the notice about Dr. Jennings leaving the clinic that I realized what a difference he has made in the "quality of my life," and how much he will be missed by us "old folks" who have been blest by "his gift of healing."

April 12th, 2013

I had two surgeries with Dr. Jennings. He was extremely knowledgeable, prompt, and efficient. He detailed my options in terms I could understand. I knew exactly what to expect with both the surgery and the follow up. I have recommended him to both family and friends, all of whom have had similar results.

April 11th, 2013

Excellent Surgeon!!

I have to wonder if the following reviews are talking about the same doctor. I have had two different surgeries with Dr. Jennings and have had excellent treatment and results! He is very passionate about his profession and always takes time to explain my treatment options. I trust him with my care and would highly recommend him to all of my family and friends; as a matter of fact he has cared for 3 of my family members and they have also had ecellent results.

April 5th, 2013

He was the on-call surgeon for me when I dislocated my hip and needed surgery. He had no patience with me, did not care to listen to me, and was arrogant and rude. I refused to let him do the surgery. It was a very stressful, bad experience.

July 31st, 2012

Absolutely would not recommend this doctor

Rather than fusing bones by surgery on broken leg, insisted on putting cast on leg though was told patient could not tolerate this. When cast was removed, leg had serious wounds which still have not healed. Possibility of leg loss. Another orthopedic surgeon performed surgery with no problem.

February 12th, 2012

Poor follow up care!

September 26th, 2011

He was very short with me, and did not understand my problem. Even when the referring Dr. sent reports, he recommended treatment that was not why I ws there. I was VERY dissappointed with him.

March 12th, 2017