A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Johnson, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall William Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Randall Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Internists and Conroe Rheumatologists.