A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Johnson, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall William Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Randall Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Internists and Conroe Rheumatologists.