Dr. Randall Keith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Keith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2015

A Doctor That Genuinely Cares for His Patients

Dr. Keith has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He sees my husband, myself and our two children. He always takes his time and really listens to our concerns. His bedside manners are always great and he genuinely cares about his patients. He never gives you the feeling that he's rushing through to get to the next patient. I highly recommend him to anyone.

March 4th, 2015

Great small town doc

Randy has been my primary care physician for 5 years. He is approachable and knowledgeable plus he challanges me to live a healthy lifestyle. He still runs a small town country doctor kind of practice where he spends plenty of time catching up with what is happening with my health. Highly recommend!

January 5th, 2017