A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Kelly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Kelly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Kelly MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall Kelly practice?
- Dr. Randall Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Kelly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.