A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Kemp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemp
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kemp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Kemp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Leon Kemp DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Kemp practice?
- Dr. Randall Kemp has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Kemp practices Family Medicine near Seminole, OK.
See Seminole Family Physicians.