A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Kemp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kemp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Kemp practice?
Dr. Randall Kemp practices Family Medicine near Seminole, OK.
See Seminole Family Physicians.