A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Kemp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemp
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kemp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Kemp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Leon Kemp DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Kemp practice?
- Dr. Randall Kemp has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Kemp practices Family Medicine near Seminole, OK.
See Seminole Family Physicians.