Dr. Randall Kirby MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Dallas, TX

May 31st, 2016
past patient
Dr. Kirby put me back together, saved my life and gave me hope when no other Dr would. God bless him.

March 7th, 2014
multiple appointment reschedules
Dr. Kirby is to be the assistant in my spinal fusion surgery. The surgery was first scheduled while I was sitting in the office of my orthopedic surgeon. 4 days later, the orthopedic surgeons office called indicating there had been a scheduling " conflict" with Dr. Kirby and he needed to reschedule the surgery a week later than previous. On Thursday before the rescheduled Monday surgery, his office again called the orthopedic office, first wanting to change the time of the procedure and when the orthopedic surgeons schedule could not accomodate that change this late, Dr. Kirby once again had to reschedule the surgery for another week away from the scheduled date. Poor planning on their part and a lack of consideration for a patient experiencing significant, though non-life threatening pain. Though his skills as a surgeon may be high, his total disregard for the patient is not excused; i.e., no "bedside" manner.

July 17th, 2012
great doctor
dr kirby is a very busy dr., however, he and his medical staff at the hospital are the very best inall that they do. I have had 3 major susrgeries. i need another one and dr kirby will be doing it or i won't have it done.

April 3rd, 2012
LIFESAVER
In every respect, Dr. Kirby is the finest physician you will ever find. His skills are exceptional, his compassion for his patients is rare in that he will step up to end suffering. Without him, I would not be here today.

August 24th, 2010
Best Care Physician
my experience was great. Dr. Kirby was a wonderful doctor he put me out of my pain when I had an Appendicitis. I would definitely recommend him to others.

November 10th, 2009
Best of the Best
Dr. Kirby is the best of the best. Saved my leg & my life. If it wasn't for him I'd have no limbs.

June 22nd, 2009
saved my life
they were ready to chop off my leg but Dr. kirby saved my life and leg. he doesn't put up with sub par work by any body else and was fantastic.

May 11th, 2009