A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Kirtley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirtley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kirtley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David`s Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirtley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Kirtley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Kirtley practice?
Dr. Randall Kirtley practices Family Medicine near Lockhart, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Smithville, TX.
See Lockhart Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randolph Kirtley, Dr. Randal Kirtley, Dr. Randell Kirtley, Dr. Randy Kirtley