Dr. Randall Kirtley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Kirtley?

February 16th, 2016

I have a broken ankle bone, had to pick a new PCare ASAP.Chose Dr. Kirtleym Huge mistake. Called for appoint.,Melody answered the phone, said I would have to answer some questions beforei could be accepted as a new patient,huh?? Ok not a problem. .The line questions was like a job interview I was not prepaired for. She indicated she would give to Dr for review. I stated again ok, stated again I have a broken ankle, have Xrays from Urgent care need help ASAP please. Called back, she said let me check and see if you are approved. Came back on phone and stated it had only been 20 min (actually 40) how could anybody possibly have time to decide if they wanted to treat me. Got crappy w/me, told her never mind, that I have never been put through such a weird situation just trying to get in with a DR. She was trying to get another stab in on me and again said that's ok, just erase my interview I would not be needing their service or lack of service - Most horrible strange rude and uncalled for experience. You are either taking new patients or your not. I have excellent insurance, been with the State for almost 30 years, etc. And yes these are questions I had to answer for her. What difference does my job history make or length of work hisory or length of my time at my residence have to do with my health care needs or my insurance. Can't comment on how the Dr cares for people because I will never know. On with the hunt for primary care so I can get a referral to an ortho for my broken ankle.

September 2nd, 2015

Great carel

Dr Kirtley is a very caring doctor. He takes the time to gather the information about your illness to best care for you. My family has been helped many times by him. If he can not treat you, then he will refer accordingly.

March 16th, 2015