A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Kohlhase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohlhase
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kohlhase Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Kohlhase, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlhase graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kohlhase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall K Kohlhase MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Kohlhase practice?
- Dr. Randall Kohlhase has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Kohlhase practices Diagnostic Radiology near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Radiologists.