A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Kohlhase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Kohlhase, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlhase graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kohlhase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall K Kohlhase MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Kohlhase practice?
- Dr. Randall Kohlhase has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Kohlhase practices Diagnostic Radiology near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Radiologists.