A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Latorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Latorre, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Latorre graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Latorre has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Clifford Latorre MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Latorre practice?
- Dr. Randall Latorre has 1 office location.
- Dr. Randall Latorre practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Trinity, FL.