Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 3rd, 2015

Treated my aunt and family horribly! Egomaniac! Wouldn't let him treat my worst enemy.

DO NOT SEE HIM show details DO NOT SEE HIM
Mar 26th, 2015

I hate to write a bad review, but he had the worst bed side manner I could even think of. I had never experienced anything so bad and felt it warranted a review. I do not recommend him to anyone. I feel like he was careless with my treatment and his license should be taken.

by Victoria on Mar 7th, 2014

Moved to this area recently from Atlanta and feel very fortunate to have found Dr. LeDuc and his wonderful staff. Being able to communicate openly and at length with my primary care physician eases stress and instills confidence in his high level of patient care.

by Diana Deaton on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr. Leduc is an excellent, caring, kind doctor! He takes his time and cares about his patients.

worthless doctor show details worthless doctor
May 31st, 2012

I will not even be so kind as to call him a doctor. He does not practice sound medicine and allows others to do the same. I would not recomend sending anyone to him. His licenses needs to be investegated and pulled from practice. All of the facilities that he works for needs to look into him and find out how bad of a doctor he is.

May 13th, 2011

Dr. Leduc is very caring with all his patients. He takes his job very seriously and I am super blessed to have him as my doctor.

by debbie bedunah on Oct 11th, 2009

dr.leduc is very good at what he does he cares about his patients.