Randall Madison Is this you?

Have you seen Randall Madison?

May 2nd, 2017

The best Dr. in KC!

Dr. Madison has been my Dr. for over 25 years. He is the best of the best. A great Dr. and a good man. Thank you Dr. Madison.

April 13th, 2016

Long time satisfied patient

Dr Madison is attentive and caring doctor. He listens well and provides feedback regarding any items that I bring in for discussion with him. He has provided prescriptions and advice to assist with when needed. He has also provided referrals to other doctors or care providers to further evaluate concerns raised during our appointments.

February 8th, 2016

Dr. Madison has saved my life

I have been a patient of Doctor Madison for over 30 years. He has always been accurate and informative. He has saved my life more than once. His medical advice may have also prevented many illnesses. He also has referred me to highly qualified specialists who have helped me tremendously. He and his associates deserve the highest praise and the most gratitude possible.

January 6th, 2016

Longtime patient

When I see Dr. Madison I know that he will really listen. My husband and my daughter also see him and feel very comfortable talking to him. It gives me instructions in words I can really understand when I get home.

December 31st, 2015

Dr. Madison, relationship medicine

Dr. Madison has been instrumental in keeping our family healthy for the past 20 years. His "whole person" approach and informative bedside manner are especially appreciated in teaching us how participate in a healthy life style. His diagnosis have been accurate and he has referred us to competent specialists when necessary.

December 17th, 2015

Dr. Madison has been my General Practitioner for over 15 years. From my first appointment to my last he has always been friendly and most importantly he is good listener. My health has improved. Everyone at College Park is very courteous.

November 29th, 2015

A wonderful warm individual with humor and smiles

January 19th, 2012

Knowledgeable and Kind

Dr. Madison has been my family doctor for over 19 years. He is very knowledgeable and has great office manners. He is straight forward and honest. He gives me great advise and exceptional care.

December 9th, 2010

Worst Dr experince ever

I had severe muscle pain in my left arm due to a recent workout. Dr. Madison told me I was to old to do presses. I just turned 50. He recommended that take 800 MG Ibuprofen twice a day. It did not help at all I went to a orthopedist. I have a pinched nerve that they are treating. I I tried to talk to him about a depression issue I was experiencing. He told me he didn't have the time to talk about it and I needed to make another appointment. To be fair to the office staff I made a complaint and they let me see another Dr at no charge. I'll avoid Dr. Madison like the plague in the future. Other DR there did listen and were courteous.

November 16th, 2016