A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall McGivney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall McGivney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall McGivney, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGivney graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McGivney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall McGivney DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Randall McGivney practice?
- Dr. Randall McGivney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall McGivney practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Berwyn, IL.
See Berwyn Pathologists.