A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall McIntyre, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall McIntyre, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Austin State Hospital
- Austin State Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Wade McIntyre MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Randall McIntyre has 1 office location.
- Dr. Randall McIntyre practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near West Lake Hills, TX.