A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall McIntyre, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall McIntyre, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Austin State Hospital
- Austin State Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Wade McIntyre MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Randall McIntyre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall McIntyre practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tulare, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ.
See Tulare Psychiatrists.