Learn more about Dr. Randall McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall McIntyre, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall McIntyre, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Austin State Hospital
- Austin State Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Wade McIntyre MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Randall McIntyre has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall McIntyre practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Psychiatrists.