Dr. Randall Meisner Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Randall Meisner?

Making appointment

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Phone has been busy everytime I tried to call to make an appointment

Proceed with caution

Posted on February 20th, 2016

I have been a "patient" of Dr. Meisner's for 3 years. The only 2 visits I could get with him were one 20 minute visit where he had to keep leaving to go to a very "difficult" case and to do my Upper Endoscopy. He came highly recommended and I am utterly disappointed with the lack of care and concern. He offered no follow-up after I had abdominal surgery. His idea of treatment was to prescribe me a medication that I had already been taken off of because of severe side effects. I feel that if you have something "visible and tangible" ie Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis that he is probably great. Please proceed with caution if choosing him as your specialist.

Look elsewhere

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Seriously bad. Misdiagnosed my condition. Does not believe that bleeding intestines may require pain management until issues are resolved. Following his lack of insight, required an ileostomy. Diagnosed by a different gastrointestinal physician.

wonderful!!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

My son has been struggling for 2 years and we have finally found the answers to our prayers. He was under the care of another dr. and not getting any better. Dr. Meisner and his staff are wonderful. They got my son in right away-even thought they are booked out into the summer-and have been nothing but kind and understanding. Dr. Meisner listened to my son and made him feel like someone really does care. We have total trust in him and know that my son is finally on the road to living a happy,healthy life. Thank you Dr. Meisner!! I would definately recommend him to anyone who wants a dr. who listens,is aggressive in his treatments and kind. Thank you,thank you!!

fantastic

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Meisner a few times and have only good things to say about him. I can't understand some of the comments people have said because I have never seen him act in a negative manner. He was referred to me by someone who had seen him on tv and went to him. She also was very happy with him. I agree with one of the comments made - some people just like to make trouble.

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Fantastic. These websites are designed to hurt physicians. This guy is great!!!!!!!!!!

Knows his stuff

Posted on September 7th, 2013

I went to Dr. Meisner once before for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I had been having some other problems, so I called and made an appt. First of all, the receptionist couldn't have been nicer. She was VERY kind and made an effort to get me in at the first available apt (it wasn't an emergency). When I arrived, I had to wait about 20 minutes for Dr. Meisner. I couldn't believe that he remembered me, since it had been over a year that I was there. He remembered my name (maybe from the chart), but also where my son was in college, etc. Once again, he made me feel so comfortable and his sense of humor is wonderful. He is so easy to talk to and is not judgmental. Besides all of this, he is smart as a whip. I'm fine now, thanks to Dr. Meisner. I very, very highly recommend him.

Fantastic physician

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Fantastic physician

Have a Few Conserns

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

I have been Dr. Misner patient for about 2 years now. And at times i feel like he doesnt care or seem to notice that i need a better treatment. I have been dealing with pain for a good month or two.. and he hasnt proscrided me anything except an oitment that hasnt worked. Sure he likes me as a patient but i feel like he could do a better job with one on one.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Excellent doctorVery knowledgeableConcerned & CaringGreat bedside manner - made me feel very comfortable

Patient who fell between the cracks excuse the pun.

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Upon approaching the registration desk, There was a gentleman chatting with one of the receptionists. He turned to me and abnoxiously coughed like I had done something inappropriate just by approaching the desk. Figuring I walked into the middle of something I just ignored him and concentrated on the receptionist who was waiting on me. Once I took a seat I sensed that other people in the waiting room noticed this behavior at the receptionists desk I experienced as well. Once a nurse called me back I was introduced to a nurse named Jane, she came acrossed overall as rude, gamey,and inappropriately flirtatous not letting up trying to get a reaction by testing my "buttons". I ignored this and just tried to think positively but was put off by her manner none the less. Dr. Meisner introduced himself to me and apologized for being late. I was trying to compose myself considering what had happened in the waiting room and with Jane, and being nervous to be begin with. Another nurse called my name and Dr Meisner reacted nonverbally in what I would call a rude way and I felt defensive but quenched it because I was nervous and did not want to alienate him since I was just a few minutes away from being put under for the procedure (colonoscopy). Considering the procedure, being a man and the behavior I observed I felt some of this was unprofessional and insensitive. The procedure itself did go well.

Rating for Dr. Meisner

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I had never had a colonoscopy before and Dr. Meisner saw that I was very nervous. He couldn't have been nicer. He explained the procedure to me step by step and totally calmed me down. It went very smooth. I VERY highly recommend Dr. Meisner and will recommend him to all my friends. It's rare these days that one finds a doctor who takes the time that he did with his patients. I'm almost 65 and had always been too afraid to get this procedure done. Thank you, Dr. Meisner.