Dr. Randall Meredith MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 1st, 2016
Doctors do NOT get any better than DR. Meredith. He knows his business and lets you know the BIG picture. I have to move away for work and he cannot be replaced. Because of him I am healthier than I have ever been. If you are fortunate enough to get him, appreciate his honesty and no holds barred approach in getting you to take responsibility for your health or lack of care for yourself. He is truly a gift to his community. One in a MILLION.

August 29th, 2015
Dr. Meredith is a very thoughtful and caring physician. Dr. Meredith is known for going out of his was for his patience including house calls.

March 28th, 2014
Goes the extra mile
My Mom was under the care of an oncologist in Redding who was supposed to be monitoring her INR due to Coumadin therapy. We always have copies of her labs sent to Dr. Meredith, who is her local primary care doctor. One lab result was in a dangerous range. Even though it was well past 7 PM, Dr. Meredith personally made multiple phone calls to her and her known family in the area until he reached a family member who was able to get in touch with my Mom. My Mom ended up in the ER and received treatment that night that could very possibly have prevented a life-threatening or fatal event. (The oncologist's office never called her because they said they never received the lab results.) I really appreciate Dr. Meredith going the extra mile to ensure that my Mom received needed care.

February 22nd, 2013
Dr Randall Merideth
I have been a patient of Dr Merideths for years, as have several siblings and my Mother. Best Dr I have ever been treated by! Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Gave invaluable advice to my daughter when her young son was experiencing what she was told was a heart disorder. Dr Merideth saved her a great desl of anxiety and got her to specialist she needed. He treated me when I tore a leg muscle abd when I broke two ribs. Can't say enough goid things about the Doctor!

October 30th, 2009
Randall Meredith is extremely well-informed both medically and generally, extremely personable, and (if you want it) will give a detailed explanation of your problem, its causes, treatment and prognosis.He is also a prize-winning wine maker. (His 2003 Sangiovese was superb.)My favorite doctor ever!