Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was seen as a new patient and my experience was very pleasant. The office was clean; the staff and was very friendly. Dr. Meredith was very thorough and spent a great deal of time familiarizing himself with me. Excellent experience.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff & doctor are very helpful & professional.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Meredith answered my questions and listened to my concerns.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All if my questions were answered and some new options were proposed. I appreciate Dr. Meredith's openness and extra time spent explaining options available. Great staff too!

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

service was fine.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctors i have ever seen. He is very thorough and honestly concerned and interested in your health. He doesn't sugar coat the truth and he is confident when he diagnoses you.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We depend on Dr. Meredith straight information, very literally our lives. Specialists are necessary, but the general practice MD is our go-to MD. For that, we must have the utmost confidence in him. We do.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy my visits with Dr Meredith. As a medical professional he provides strong suggestions to improve my overall health without the use of prescriptions.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR MEREDITH AND HIS STAFF WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TOOK TIME AND CARE WITH ME TO ADDRESS MY CONCERNS, AS USUAL.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the doctor getting me in on an emergency, bout cut my finger off. He stitched me up and I was back to work in an hour.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant check up keeping good health.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith is a no-nonsense doctor. If you have a problem, he tells you so, even if you don't want to hear it. He also has a great sense of humor, which is great since you only see a doctor when something is wrong. I enjoy my visits.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have used Randall Meredith for several years and have always been well satisfied with the care I have received. He is thorough and in no rush when explaining something important.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meredith correctly diagnosed my problem an I was satisfied with treatment.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith did an excellent job, as always.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Meredith is a fine doctor and we are extremely fortunate to have him here in Weaverville.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. M has been my family physician for a number of years, and I couldn't be happier with the attention I have received. He shows a high level of intelligence, knowledge and caring, and has done so for my husband, my mother-in-law and my best friend.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent personable knowledgeable doctor.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith and his staff have always been kind, courteous and prompt. I have found that Dr. Meredith explains, in detail, the reasoning behind the diagnoses. His explanations are easy to understand and to the point. The quality of care is excellent.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meredith is a very caring and attentive doctor

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care that Dr. Meredith is giving my father and seems very caring. He spoke with me and was very thorough in my father's first visit. Thank you!

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. Addresses concerns. Short wait periods. Interacts with me so I can feel he is in the moment with ME, not somewhere else.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best family physician you can have!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He diagnosed the problem and thats what I wanted.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc and his staff we,re excellent, I did not have to wait and the procedure was completed in a timely and professional manner......thank you

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not have an appointment, but the staff and doctor had time to see me within 20 minutes Thank You

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent diagnosis of my medical problem. Medicine prescribed had me restored to normal life in twelve hours. It's a miracle!

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring and concerned.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. M has been our doc forever. He is out front with our concerns, makes appropriate referrals,and seems genuinely interested in us as people. I'm glad I am older than him, so he probably won't retire on me!

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for your time...

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always find Dr. Meredith to be; positive, informative and encouraging.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith is very patient, knowledgeable and thorough. He has a great sense of humor and is very compassionate.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is not in my power to imagine how our visit (self & wife) could have been better in any way. Dr Meredith fullfills our concept of the ideal doctor, competent, knowledgeable, one who is open to questions, explains options and advises choices. Thanks.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks so much, Everything is doing fine. You and your staff are the best

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was prompt, courteous, and seemed concerned. He even called my house to check my condition. Very good.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

voy a decir nada

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never have a problem communicating with Dr Meredith. Very passionate about his work!

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Class act as always. Clear in his descriptions, complete in his exam. Good guy.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith has been our MD for years. We have complete confidence in him and have no intent to change.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Randall was great. I had several issues but he took the time to address them. He had concerns above mine and picked the best tests to address them. He also put my fears aside. Awesome doc

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. M. is not only my doctor, but my mentor, buddy, and strongest supporter! I have only great thoughts toward him!

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith is straightforward and gives me all the details.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor

Would not go to anyone else. The best MD around

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank goodness for Dr. Meredith the care received is always the best and his knowledge of anything medical is outstanding. Would not trust anyone else. He always makes you feel comfortable to discuss any problems you and you receive the right treatment.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff is thoughtful and efficient. Appointments are organized and concerns followed through upon

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every time I have been in to see doctor Meredith he has spent the time to properly address my concerns and he talks to me about my options and why he is recommending a specific treatment. I appreciate being listened to and not just told what to do.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Meredith for his attention to what I am saying, HEARING what I am really saying and his wide medical expertise. I never mind waiting in the office because I know that he will give me all the time I need. Also, great staff!!

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for yor time and concern.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith is very knowledgeable on current medical research and practices and does an excellent job in listening to your concerns, explaining your health issues and discussing how to best address them.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith knows his craft, he is a no nonsense get it done kind of guy. He is stellar at all aspects of his field and I feel fortunate to be his patient. Not many people that dedicated in this day and age. He is a definite benifit to our community.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy my visits. Dr is friendly and down to earth, easy to talk to and friendly. The staff is awesome as well.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith always does a great job of explaining what it is that caused whatever issue it is that I am seeing him for and how to address it. Thanks again.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant,up beat Dr. Visit. Efficient,fast service as well as review of recent blood work.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was very satisfying. The doctor even addressed an issue that was not on the planned visit.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He takes his time explaining what he feels is going on with the complaint that you came in with. They try to get you in to the office as soon as possible when you call for an appt. They all listen to you and do NOT make you feel stupid for any questions.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He did a good job addressing any thing I needed

top notch for 10 years and counting

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Merideth did an excellent job.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith is always willing to spend time answering questions, and explaining anything that I don't understand. Most often he explains things without even having to ask questions.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Treatment was quit satisfactory.

Jun 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit was for help in making a decision re ongoing treatment and we left knowing that with his help, we'd made the right choice. Further, he offered us his ongoing efforts to help us learn more about the topic because that is the way he doctors.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What I like about Dr. Meredith is that he explains everything so that I understand and can make intelligent choices about my health care.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith was informative and attentive to my concerns.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor tells it like it is.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have referred friends who live in Eureka to Dr Meredith. People make the drive from the coast to be treated by Dr Meredith. He is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meredith is always open and communicative. I never leave with unanswered questions. His staff is friendly and professional...make you feel welcome. The wait this time was due to an emergency and it was explained to me immediately.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Randall Rocks, We in this small community are very blessed to have such an awesome Doctor who truly cares about us, Thanks for the great job you do Dr. Meredith For myself, wife, and three kids..... 17 years of great Doctoring on all of us.....

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best medical care of my life. A true family dr.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the personal concern Dr. Meredith shows to both my husband and myself when we visit his office. He is thorough in his explanations and sincerely cares that he is solving whatever problem we have. He has well trained his staff.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meredith is a very important part of my husbands and my care. We trust him!!!

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks so much. The whole staff is great!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great physician in all ways.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

best Doc in the whole world!

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor visit. Addressed my problem, talked about my last visit and how things are going after that visit.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I showed up at 730 hoping I could be seen and they squeezed me into their busy schedule. Very happy customer!

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith did a great job in treating me and then when a specialist was required he worked to get my test read and an appointment with the urologist to get my treatment started. I am sure that without his help I would not have gotten the care and trea

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith tells it like it is. He does not keep anything back. He answers all questions so you can understand them.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always found, and continue to find Dr. Randall Meredith a consummate professional. He is attentive, kind and compassionate and demonstrates high skills, addressing my issues and concerns. I would highly recommend him as a physician.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meredith answered all my questions and anticipated my follow up questions as well. He is an outstanding, knowledgeable health professional as well as a man I much admire and depend upon. His staff is cut from the same bolt of cloth. Thank you all.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for always keeping an eye out for me...

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've never had my syndromes and borderline pathologies explained so thoroughly and am always deeply appreciative for what I have learned. Dr. Meredith obviously loves his profession and has genuine concern for the well being of his patients.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dear People: I live in Hayfork CA. In the middle of the MTS. We have pretty much nothing here except the beauty that surrounds us. I am blessed to share the great news of Dr. Randall Meredith in our hamlet.He is engaging, smart,and a gift to us all here,

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

...The only doctor in town who knows what he's doing!

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for all you do for your patients...

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc and his staff have given our family a new way of looking at keeping our health in the green. His mannerisms and approach fit's us like a glove. We are in love with his staff, always thoughtful and carrying.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits to Dr are always pleasant. The reception staff and nurses are always polite. Dr is excellent and always gives me very detailed information. I really enjoy going to the Dr.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Goes the extra mile show details Goes the extra mile
by NB on Mar 28th, 2014

My Mom was under the care of an oncologist in Redding who was supposed to be monitoring her INR due to Coumadin therapy. We always have copies of her labs sent to Dr. Meredith, who is her local primary care doctor. One lab result was in a dangerous range. Even though it was well past 7 PM, Dr. Meredith personally made multiple phone calls to her and her known family in the area until he reached a family member who was able to get in touch with my Mom. My Mom ended up in the ER and received treatment that night that could very possibly have prevented a life-threatening or fatal event. (The oncologist's office never called her because they said they never received the lab results.) I really appreciate Dr. Meredith going the extra mile to ensure that my Mom received needed care.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He listens and remembers.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Appointment went well. The Dr. is very direct when talking to you.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith's care is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and good humored. He always puts me at ease and works at a calming pace never rushing me through the appointment. He answers my questions in detail, knowing that's what I want.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith, and also his staff are always friendly, helpful and easy to communicate with.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love our doctor Meredith! You always get the informtion you need truthfully and up front!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Straightforward, simple. It was just a physical, no crisis.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for getting me in today.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith rocks! I am 52 years old and have seen many doctors in my life. Randall is the best by far. He is always concerned and attentive to my needs. He always calls it like it is. His honesty and brilliant doctoring skills are awesome.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have always felt very blessed to have Dr. Meredith take care of us! He really cares about his patients total well-being.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The front office staff is polite, courteous, accommodating, professional and always make me feel comfortable. Dr. Meredith provides me with the information that is best for me and my health concerns. I am very comfortable discussing and confiding with him

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very knowledgeable doctor who keeps medically up to date and takes time to educate during the visit. Very helpful staff using modern up to date comptuerized record keeping allowing patient access to records online. A

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowlegable, frendley, infomative and profrssional

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr. m is always friendly and tells it like it is regarding your health.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's a great office! Apparently I left in a hurry and forgot the Rosea face medication prescription (for Hayfork Drugstore : ) thanks!

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith remains the most communicative doctor I've ever visited. He has my complete confidence.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith always treats me with compassion and consideration for my intelligence and participation in my healthcare. This last visit I was particularly moved by how caring and intuitive he was with the issues that went into my medical problem.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always takes care of his patients very well.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meredith took time to answer my questions regarding medications, and to explain the proper dosages and side effects. I was grateful for both the time he spent and the compassion he displayed when addressing my medical concerns.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A word of advice for all drs. Sometimes the patient is a bit overwhelmed by the diagnosis, the illness, the whole doctor office experience. Although the dr may be thourough and answer all the questions, it is helpful for him/her to repeat things twice.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel he payes attention to me and what I need, he never rushes and is always friendly.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I learned a great deal and am better able to manage my health because of the doctor's knowledge and thoroughness. His compassion and concern are genuine and evident.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've always felt "heard" here, which is appreciated. Kind, thoughtful & professional staff. If I have need of medical assistance, this is the place I trust!

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was all good. From the time you walk in to the time you have too leave.

Dr Randall Merideth show details Dr Randall Merideth
by Timothy E Hemp on Feb 22nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Merideths for years, as have several siblings and my Mother. Best Dr I have ever been treated by! Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Gave invaluable advice to my daughter when her young son was experiencing what she was told was a heart disorder. Dr Merideth saved her a great desl of anxiety and got her to specialist she needed. He treated me when I tore a leg muscle abd when I broke two ribs. Can't say enough goid things about the Doctor!

by Mike Crowley on Oct 30th, 2009

Randall Meredith is extremely well-informed both medically and generally, extremely personable, and (if you want it) will give a detailed explanation of your problem, its causes, treatment and prognosis.He is also a prize-winning wine maker. (His 2003 Sangiovese was superb.)My favorite doctor ever!