Family Physicians, General Practitioner

106 Garden Gulch
Weaverville, CA 96093
530-623-1157
Locations and availability (2)

|  Goes the extra mile  |  show details
by NB on Mar 28th, 2014

My Mom was under the care of an oncologist in Redding who was supposed to be monitoring her INR due to Coumadin therapy. We always have copies of her labs sent to Dr. Meredith, who is her local primary care doctor. One lab result was in a dangerous range. Even though it was well past 7 PM, Dr. Meredith personally made multiple phone calls to her and her known family in the area until he reached a family member who was able to get in touch with my Mom. My Mom ended up in the ER and received treatment that night that could very possibly have prevented a life-threatening or fatal event. (The oncologist's office never called her because they said they never received the lab results.) I really appreciate Dr. Meredith going the extra mile to ensure that my Mom received needed care.

|  Dr Randall Merideth  |  show details
by Timothy E Hemp on Feb 22nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Merideths for years, as have several siblings and my Mother. Best Dr I have ever been treated by! Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Gave invaluable advice to my daughter when her young son was experiencing what she was told was a heart disorder. Dr Merideth saved her a great desl of anxiety and got her to specialist she needed. He treated me when I tore a leg muscle abd when I broke two ribs. Can't say enough goid things about the Doctor!

|  show details
by Mike Crowley on Oct 30th, 2009

Randall Meredith is extremely well-informed both medically and generally, extremely personable, and (if you want it) will give a detailed explanation of your problem, its causes, treatment and prognosis.He is also a prize-winning wine maker. (His 2003 Sangiovese was superb.)My favorite doctor ever!