A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Moeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Moeller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moeller
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moeller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Moeller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Moeller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall James Moeller MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Moeller practice?
- Dr. Randall Moeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Moeller practices Urology near Silverdale, WA.
See Silverdale Urologists.