A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Moore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Earl & Loraine Miller Childrens Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall B. Moore practice?
Dr. Randall Moore practices Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Fountain Valley Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randal Moore, Dr. Randell Moore, Dr. Randolph Moore, Dr. Randy Moore