A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Murphy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Randall Murphy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Randall Murphy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS and Madison, MS.
See Montgomery Surgeons.