A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Murphy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Randall Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Murphy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Montgomery Surgeons.