Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

May 29th, 2015

Dr. Clark has been my physician for over 20 years and has always been nothing but courteous and respectful. He always takes time with me and shows genuine concern. He's been consistently thorough. His diagnosis and treatment have always been spot on.

Never Again show details Never Again
Dec 21st, 2014

He was extremely rude and disrespectful to me during a time that I was very sick. I have never been treated as so insignificant as a patient. My impression was that he only likes healthy patients.

I would NEVER recommend him!! show details I would NEVER recommend him!!
Jan 22nd, 2013

He makes you wait forever just to see him then once hes back there with you hes to busy typing on his computer. He gives out medicine without properly testing you to make sure thats what you really have! He refered me to a specialist not even knowing which one he sent me to! Hes a quak an I hope he retires soon!!

A doctor that listens and is very certain about treatment show details A doctor that listens and is very certain about treatment
Sep 6th, 2012

I'm always met with cortious regard for my well being. What works best for me. I get the straight facts and best methods. A doctor that is genuinly concerned about my future health and the best current health treatment to help me get there. - I'm impressed

Dr. Clark is a great physician!!! show details Dr. Clark is a great physician!!!
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr.Clark is very caring,and very easy to talk too. I trust his judgement. I have been his patient for sixteen years,and I strongly reccomend him!