A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Norman Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall N. Smith practice?
- Dr. Randall Smith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Randall Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near phila, PA.