A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Nance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Nance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nance graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Neshoba County General Hospital
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Laird Hospital, Union, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lynn Nance DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Nance practice?
- Dr. Randall Nance has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Nance practices Family Medicine near Collinsville, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, MS.
See Collinsville Family Physicians.