3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Belittling doctor show details Belittling doctor
Aug 24th, 2015

Just had my 1st appt, and will Never go back. Following car accident, have had terrible back pain for months. Told Dr that I'm frustrated with not being able to do the things I used to be able to do at work. He told me repeatedly that I just need to quit my job, and that I'm not capable of doing it. I told him I've been with my job for so many years, I can't just quit. And it's just a matter of getting this back pain under control. He continued to tell me I need to just quit my job. It was the Craziest, most unhelpful conversation with a doctor that I've Ever had!! There's so many more negative things that I could say about my meeting with him, but I'm trying to keep my blood pressure under control! Talk about the worst doctor you could see when you're in pain. He went on to tell me I could just be a receptionist or do data entry since I wasn't capable of doing my job. (I never said I couldn't do my job. Just that I wanted some pain relief, and that I was frustrated with having to deal with chronic pain). I have kids to support! I can't just quit my job! Ridiculous!! (And on top of all this, I was called in to sit in the appt room, and sat there for 45 minutes waiting to see the doctor, with no one ever even coming in to check up on me, or let me know what the hold up was)

Feb 14th, 2014

Never see the Doctor. Always see his "staff"and as a woman to woman i would like to once in a while be treated by the Doctor himself instead of his Physicians assistants! I know i am new but would like to have the doctors presence at least one out of every few appointment's.Saw the man at first then did not see him again for over a 8 month stretch?So my ratings are for over all experience.(not his performance)

C.Burgess - jazz studies instructor show details C.Burgess - jazz studies instructor
May 22nd, 2009

Dr.Nemo is by far one of the leading experts in his field as well as being a superb caring individual!