A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Neumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neumann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neumann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Neumann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neumann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall D Neumann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Neumann practice?
- Dr. Randall Neumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Neumann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Orthopedic Surgeons.