A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Neumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Neumann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neumann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Dean Neumann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Neumann practice?
- Dr. Randall Neumann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Neumann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: West Point, NE and Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Orthopedic Surgeons.