A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Neumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Neumann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Neumann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neumann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Neumann practice?
Dr. Randall Neumann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Point, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See West Point Orthopedic Surgeons.