Learn more about Dr. Randall O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Bacon County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Frederick O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall F. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Randall O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, GA.
See Waycross Surgeons.