A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall O'Brien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Bacon County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall F. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Randall O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, GA.
See Waycross Surgeons.