Dr. Randall Odem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Odem?

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I absolutely do not recommend this dr! My first appointme t he was an hour late. Second appt after the vaginal ultrasoud he was completly distracted. Odem and his staff are incompetent. There have been errors over the last mths of my patients/dr relationship that are completly unacceptable. I feel i now have completly wasted my time, money and energy. Treatment has not even begun on the 4th visit. My surgery today his staff sceduled me for at 730 am was rescheduled for 11pm . They knew about this for a mth and did NOT notify me expecting me to sit in the wiating room in the hospital for 5 hrs. Im tired of being apoligized to. If you are looking for good medical care i highly recommend you look elsewhere

Baby Maker

Posted on February 18th, 2016

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!!!!! I'm 6 months along & doing Great!!! HE made us parents! Can't thank him enough XOXOXO = )

Best doctor in this world

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Dr. Odem refuses to let me give up my infertility treatment. I truly have faith in him. I feel so much better having him and his staff caring for me.

Amazing!

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Even though I moved and now have to drive 2.5 hours to his office, I chose my insurance based on Dr. Odem being a covered provider. No doctor has ever spent as much time talking, just talking to me. He is compassionate, comforting, and brilliant. I would recommend him to anyone.

It Doesn't get any better than this.

Posted on May 20th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Odems over 12 years ago. After receiving a recommendation for a complete hysterectomy, I went to Dr Odem for a second opinion. This man is a wonderful doctor and human being. Just minutes into our visit I remembered why I hated to give him up as my OB/GYN. He is personable and friendly. He spent time going over every ultrasound picture explaining what they were showing or not showing. He always takes what ever time is needed with you and never makes you feel like he is in a hurry to leave. I left totally understanding his recommendation for treatment. At 6:00 that evening I received a call from him. He needed to verify something in my chart. This is not unusual for him. When I was a patient before I received several after hours calls directly from him.

Posted on May 5th, 2010

The receptationist seems rude.

Posted on April 26th, 2016