A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Orr is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Orr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Orr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Orr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Orr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Orr practice?
- Dr. Randall Orr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Orr practices Psychiatry near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.