The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Owen
Dr. Randall Owen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Owen is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, North Central Bronx Hospital and Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Owen has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Owen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Randall Owen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. William Inabnet III
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Laury Cuddihy
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Daniel Labow
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.05 mi22