A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Owen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Owen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Owen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall P Owen MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall P. Owen practice?
- Dr. Randall Owen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Randall Owen practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.