A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Osteopathic Med Ctr Of Texas, Fort Worth, Tx
- Physicians Surgical Center Of Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Phillip Martin DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall P. Martin practice?
- Dr. Randall Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Martin practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.