A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Perkins, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Kansas City College of Medicine & Biomedical Sc. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Curtis Perkins DO is a male Bariatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Randall Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Perkins practices Bariatric Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.