Learn more about Dr. Randall Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Perkins, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Kansas City College of Medicine & Biomedical Sc. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Curtis Perkins DO is a male Bariatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Randall Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Perkins practices Bariatric Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.