Dr. Randall Peyton MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Sterling, VA

February 20th, 2016
Dr. Peyton operated and replaced both of my knees and I have never been better!

April 5th, 2013
His PA Misdiagnosed me and his office staff is Horrible
I've never seen Dr Peyton, but I've seen the inside of his waiting room, and the inside of the patient's room, time and time again, for many, many minutes. It's an excruciating wait just to see his PA, Dan Duelm, who seemed quite exemplary. The office staff is rude bordering on incompetent. I asked for a release of my records, I've never gotten a bigger run-around in my life. I had enough of long waits. Today I saw a brand new doctor, who told me I had totally been misdiagnosed. The office staff was top notch, the room was colorful, they kept the door open (Peyton's insisted they keep it closed and on numerous occasions I could hear the office staff horsing around outside. I wonder whose privacy they are protecting?) and my visit only took an hour including x rays. An office visit at Peyton's is over 4 hours for just one measly x ray.

October 3rd, 2012
waiting too long
Everytime I've gone there I have to wait forever to see one of the PA's.Sometimes the office staff could be friendlier.

September 29th, 2011
SERVICE
A freindly smile is always helping when dealing with customers. Looking at customers when talking to them is also helpful. Positive and friendly is needed.

March 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor! Great Costumer Service! Wonderful Practice!
I have been to both his orthopaedic office and physical therapy office and I was thoroughly impressed with both. After tearing my ACL during a pick up soccer game, I asked my friends and family who they would recommend and Dr. Peyton was their first choice (and now I understand why). Just six months after surgery, with the help of physical therapy, I was back to running again without a knee brace! And to top it off his front desk was amazing. They were courteous with my questions and I was always seen within 5 minues of my appointment. If you are looking for a great surgeon in the area, Dr. Peyton is my first choice!

November 29th, 2010
Abrupt, Rude-Its a Sausage Factory
stuck me in a room and forgot and didn't care. Dr is aloof and delegates everything to underlings who are arrogant and uncaring. You feel like you're the meat in a sausage factory