A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Plant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plant
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Plant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Plant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Plant graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Plant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Leslie Plant MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Plant practice?
- Dr. Randall Plant has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Plant practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.