A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Plant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plant
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Plant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Plant graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Plant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Leslie Plant MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Plant practice?
- Dr. Randall Plant has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Plant practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.