A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Porter, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Porter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Porter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Porter practice?
Dr. Randall Porter practices Neurological Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.