A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical Center Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Reed Phillips DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Randall Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Phillips practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists and Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons.