A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Raun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Raun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raun graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Raun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Raun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Raun practice?
- Dr. Randall Raun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Raun practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Paula, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.