Learn more about Dr. Randall Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Reed, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Jerome Reed MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Reed practice?
- Dr. Randall Reed has 8 office locations.
Dr. Randall Reed practices Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Indianapolis Rheumatologists.