A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Reed, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall J Reed MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Reed practice?
- Dr. Randall Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Reed practices Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Rheumatologists.