Dr. Randall Reese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Reese?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Randall Reese?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2016

Great physician

Outstanding physician. Easy to get appointments when needed. But reviews are correct on the front desk. One lady forget to check me in , as I watched her talk to another family for 15 mins. Oh and don't get me started on my request fot medical records. Soft spoken lady is the one yoiu want to see if you have any insurance questions ! Let me be honest actually anything.

July 28th, 2015

Reviews are right on target

Dr Reese and his staff will put any new mom mind to ease. They are always two steps of ahead. But the last review was right on, one lady is beyond words. I was put on hold for 15 mins and saying your sorry does not make me feel any better. Especially when your rude about it. I wish I could remember the quiet lady name and bypass her. Oh and do not forget your driver license she won't stop telling you about the clinic rules. I think she forgets that she is talking to adults.

May 7th, 2015

Great Doctor, stay away from one lady

Dr Reese, has a gentle bedside manner with my children nothing but top notch service. His nurse has always been kind and great with my kids. Now the front desk, retirement is calling that one lady. She is rude and always loud, just because I have not been to this office since the land of time,. Does not make my children health care less important. Save yourself and your children from her !!! Go to the quiet girl, who knows what is going on and always wants to help military families. I think she must be the worker bee of the front, always returns my calls and always willing to help.

September 26th, 2014

I love Dr. Reese! He has always gone above and beyond for my son for his unique medical needs when he was a baby. He is now six and I have another child on way, and I would love for Dr. Reese to be the dr for my baby. He has always treated my family with respect and kindness, and when my son had a mysterious illness, he personally consulted with at least 5 othet drs to help him figure out the best course of action. It is a bit of a wait to see him sometimes, but he has a high volume of patie nts, and I believe it is a small price to pay for an all-around great dr. I have not had any negative experiences in the 6 years I have been there. I highly recommend Dr Reese to parents, you wont be disappointed!

June 27th, 2014

Amazing Doctor, Terrible Front Office Support

We have been elated with Dr. Reese. He is always so kind and helpful and always makes our 2 and 1 year old feel comfortable. He speaks softly and gets down to their level while giving their check-up (even sits in the small baby chairs with them!). I wish his front office staff was as lovely. One specific lady (not to name anyone specifically) is beyond rude and I sometimes wonder why she still works there. She is never happy to help you and makes you feel as if you are a burden to her.

January 2nd, 2014

Routine appointments are easy to obtain, however, getting a work in appointment for a sick child is difficult. When my child suddenly spikes a temp of 104° she needs to see her doctor. I really like Dr. Reese and his Nurse Practioner but they need to be accessible. Our wait time for sick visits and well baby check- ups is not good. Last well baby time was 30 minutes in the waiting room and an hour plus in the exam room. Follow-up appointments....I think little ones need a routine follow- up after treatment for bilateral ear infections, just to make sure the ears are clear. The front desk staff runs hot and cold. You never know if they will be friendly and helpful or rude. Medical assistants are pleasant. Phone nurse is not always helpful, especially if your child is sick and needs to be seen.

July 23rd, 2012

One of the best doctors we've utilized

I have a son with special needs, we have 12-14 doctors on board for his care at any given time. I also have 2 "normal" kids. Dr. Reese has been one of our favorite doctors over the years. He takes an active interest in each of our kids and getting to know them, and his bedside manner is amazing. I'd recommend him to anyone.

July 17th, 2012

We were here on vacation and Dr. Reese was so kind as to see my six year old son. The staff was more than kind and so very helpful. They worked us in and took great care of him. Dr. Reese was kind, knowledgable, and attentive to my son and my concerns. I would recomend this practice to anyone with children.

November 11th, 2011

horrible staff

The staff is the rudest i have ever seen in a medical setting. The secretary was rude when I asked what the protocol was for call backs of a sick child. I waited 2 days for a call back. I brought my 1 yr old in in with an ear infection and the NP told me just to come back in 2 days later if it hadn't cleared up and that I didn't need an appt. The nurse treated us poorly because we didn't have an appt and demanded to know who told us we could do that. I went in to get shot records and they said it takes 48hrs to get it. Really??! A printed piece of paper from the computer takes that long? I work in the medical field and have never heard of that.

August 17th, 2011

amazing office and MD

Dr. Reese is amazing. His office staff is wonderful and kind. The office is clean...you need to use him as your pediatrician b/c he is wonderful. The best in the area...by far.

February 3rd, 2011

Nurses are great and so is the doctor! Front desk needs major attitude adjustments and if you need them to do something forget it! If I didn't like the doctor so much I wouldn't stay...

December 28th, 2010