A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Reher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Reher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reher
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Reher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reher graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Reher has 25 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Reher MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Reher practice?
- Dr. Randall Reher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randall Reher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.