A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Reher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Reher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reher
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Reher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reher graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Reher has 25 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Reher MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Reher practice?
- Dr. Randall Reher has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Reher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.