A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rhodes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rhodes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Earl Rhodes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Randall Rhodes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Rhodes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Rockford Radiologists.