Dr. Randall Ricketts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Ricketts?

Improper billing

Posted on January 18th, 2017

The office billed my wife a $60 specialist Co-Pay for a wellness examine which should of been no Co-Pay. I have called several time & spoke to Irwin. He continues to promise to correct it ,but , after 5 months, he has not.

Wonderful!

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr. Ricketts has been my doctor since I was about 8 years old (I am now 32). He also treats my parents (and treated my grandparents and great-grandmother!). He is thoughtful and has a very calming demeanor. His office staff is great, too - I love Holly (although I was sad to hear that she may have recently retired)! I have a major fear of needles and the last time I had to get blood drawn the staff actually called me the next day to make sure I was okay. Love them!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

He has been our family doctor for more than 25 years. We have been able to rely on his expert diagnosis and treatments and his referrals to specialists where he felt it necessary. He is an excellent physician.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Ricketts has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. His professionalism and diagnostic capabilities are outstanding. Time spent with his patients is never an issue. He was able to diagnose the type of Pheumonia I had prior to receiving the blood test results. I highly recommend him for any and all age categories.

Posted on January 14th, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Ricketts for 15 years and his is GREAT. Very little (if any) wait time, he's interested in not only what is relevant to the appt, but what else is going on in our lives so he is well informed to give his advice and diagnosis. He and his staff are friendly and professional.

Posted on April 19th, 2017