Dr. Randall Ricketts DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Wonderful!
Dr. Ricketts has been my doctor since I was about 8 years old (I am now 32). He also treats my parents (and treated my grandparents and great-grandmother!). He is thoughtful and has a very calming demeanor. His office staff is great, too - I love Holly (although I was sad to hear that she may have recently retired)! I have a major fear of needles and the last time I had to get blood drawn the staff actually called me the next day to make sure I was okay. Love them!

September 1st, 2015
He has been our family doctor for more than 25 years. We have been able to rely on his expert diagnosis and treatments and his referrals to specialists where he felt it necessary. He is an excellent physician.

June 16th, 2011
Dr. Ricketts has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. His professionalism and diagnostic capabilities are outstanding. Time spent with his patients is never an issue. He was able to diagnose the type of Pheumonia I had prior to receiving the blood test results. I highly recommend him for any and all age categories.

January 14th, 2011
My family has been seeing Dr. Ricketts for 15 years and his is GREAT. Very little (if any) wait time, he's interested in not only what is relevant to the appt, but what else is going on in our lives so he is well informed to give his advice and diagnosis. He and his staff are friendly and professional.