A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Rissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Rissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rissman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rissman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rissman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Benedictine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Rissman practice?
Dr. Randall Rissman practices Family Medicine near Woodstock, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boiceville, NY.
See Woodstock Family Physicians.