Dr. Randall Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

March 29th, 2015
Hypothyroid Treatment
Dr Robinson did nothing to help me. I came to him after my insurance changed and could no longer see my previous endo. I had become hypothyroid after RAI treatment for Graves Disease. Since becoming hypo he put me on Levothyroxine. When I told him for 3 visits in a row that I did not feel any better, in fact felt worse, with continuing hypothyroid symptoms, he shrugged his shoulders and said "huh.....it must be something else. Go see your GP." and "You're over 40 now, weight gain and low energy are a part of aging." He checked only my TSH levels and basically told me everything was normal and made me feel like my symptoms were all in my head, even though I explained that countless others were posting online feeling the same exact symptoms and the same frustrations. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone with a thyroid disease.

August 21st, 2014
Nice but not a good doctor
He's very nice and very likeable. However, I have panhypopituitarism and the only blood tests he did while I was his patient was my thyroid and my growth hormone levels. There are many other blood tests he should have been doing but never did.

February 6th, 2012
Misdiagnosis
Dr Robinson diagnosed me with Adrenal Insufficiency, I took Hydrocortisone for 1 1/2 year before going to MAYO clinic for continued problems. After reviewing my medical records MAYO Dr told me the lab results were read wrong, I did not have the condition and was taking a medication that can be harmful for no reason. Dr Robinson didn't do blood tests while on medication as is indicated for long term use.