Dr. Randall Rodgers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Rodgers?

May 10th, 2013

Terrible staff

I never got past the staff, a guy there in Longview tried to say I was pharmacy shopping because he checked with several pharmacy's without my consent to see if I had ever used them to get narcotic's OMG what a jerk, some of them where a couple of year's prior I walked out feeling terrible (LIke a drug addict, and not someone with chronic pain as I have!) I never went back when they tried to get me too b/c I complained about him, I refused to go through that again, and found another dr. that has worked out just fine!!! Don't be treated like this ~~~

September 8th, 2011

Very short with me. Wanted seveal diferent x-rays even though I had reports from MRI, 2 CT, bone density tests. I felt like it was a greedy, unprofessional place and he does not listen to you. Also, he doesn't keep his word. Money and time wasted for me.-

April 29th, 2011

Satisfied!!!

I was very happy with the services I received. Dr. Rogers and the staff in CareFirst are great. I would recommend this place to anyone I know.

April 6th, 2011

Excellent!!

Staff was very freindly. Office was comfortable. Dr. Rodgers gave extra time to my pain needs unlike other doctors I have been too.

December 11th, 2010

Dr Rude

I have been seeing him for two visits and both times I had to wait and the waiting room was not crowded at all. His staff was cutting up, talking about some party and one was playing on facebook. When I finally got to see the Dr. he acted like he could care less about me as a patient and all he wanted to do is hurry up and leave to get to his golf game. Sad he even prescribed me the wrong medication. I had to call his office, go back up there to get it straight. Not a very professional place and he misdiagnosed me the first time even after an MRI and Xray

May 31st, 2017