Dr. Randall Rogalsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
THIS DR. IS GOOD WITH PEOPLE IN HIS OFFICE.....BUT WILL LET YOU SUFFER IN PAIN.. TRYED TO GET A REFILL ON MY PAIN MEDS...AND WAS TOLD TO TRY SOME THING OVER THE COUNTER.....NEXT TIME I BREAK SOME THING WILL TRY AND FIND A DR THAT WILL NOT LEAVE ME HANGING. AND HURTING.

January 28th, 2016
Wonderful experience!!
Some people will only post negative reviews. Maybe they are unsuccessful drug seekers or something. My experience with Dr Rogalsky who treated my daughter's broken wrist was wonderful. Many of my friends and their parents and children have seen him for various fractures and surgeries all will positvie results. Highly recommend!!

March 23rd, 2015
Not so great
Back in 1995 when I had a motorcycle Wreck and broke my left lower leg it needed a rod and 6 months after surgery the bone never healed and I walked on the rod with pain all the time til the rod he installed broke. That's when I went to stlouis for another operation to replace rod and a bone graph.

December 2nd, 2011
Dr. Rogalsky is great!
When I broke my wrist Dr. Rogalsky saw me quickly and gave me the care I needed. He was kind and humorous to take my mind off of the pain. He gave me instructions for when the cast came off and my wrist is as good as new! I highly recommend Dr. Rogalsky!

November 13th, 2011
Humorous and kind. Gets to know the patient and creates an atmosphere of trust and comfort. Definitely seek care from Dr. Rogalsky.

March 29th, 2011
Highly recommend him!
My mother completely shattered her leg, and dislocated her ankle on the ice and Dr. Rogalsky was recommended by an ortho close to home because he could perform the surgery she needed. Dr. Rogalsky did the surgery the day after her first visit, not his normal surgery day, but he did it anyway. He spent plenty of time with my mom and me, explaining everything we needed to know. We have seen him 3 times, and will see him again for her second surgery and follow up visits. He's wonderful and I highly recommend him... in fact, I plan to use him for my own ortho needs! Great bedside manner, funny, kind and professional. His staff is the best I've seen, and I've been to MANY orthopedic surgeons in my short life. :)

July 31st, 2010
DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN
Please take a minute to read this, it may save you from a disastrous ending to your medical problem.I had a severely broken leg from an auto accident back in '81 which was surgically repaired at that time. It was a long, painful recovery and over time, my knee deteriorated and I couldn't stand the pain. I was seen by Rogalsky and after an MRI was informed I had torn meniscus(cartilage). He performed arthroscopic surgery to fix it. After the surgery, my knee hurt worse and I was unable to walk on it. I made a follow up appointment and, after waiting over an hour AGAIN, he came in the room. I told him what was happening and he said, "Well, we will just go ahead and do knee replacement surgery. The girls at the desk will set it up." Then he started to walk out. I demanded he come back into the room and answer my questions. He was obviously offended and was very rude. I guess he thinks it is fine for patients to wait for an hour or more to see him, but it isn't necessary to spend time listening to us, the patients who are suffering because of his incompetence.Since then, he has botched 2 hip surgeries on my friend and also messed up a shoulder surgery on another woman I know. I have heard horror stories about this so-called "doctor". I was in the ER last night at Alton Memorial with my aunt who fell and broke her hip. The ER doc mentioned that the surgeon on call was Dr. Rogalsky. We refused to deal with him and transferred her to Barnes where she had successful surgery today.I am sure he is very highly motivated by money and he KNEW my knee would be worse, hence giving him a chance to do MORE surgery and make more $$$$$. Obviously he has no concern for the patients' well being. What a greedy, arrogant, incompetent jerk. DO NOT GO TO THIS guy!