A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rogers, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnosis & Treatment of any disorder involving the lower intestine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Rogers practice?
Dr. Randall Rogers practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.