Learn more about Dr. Randall Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rogers, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diagnosis & Treatment of any disorder involving the lower intestine, rectum, anus, including colonoscopy. Laser & outpatient treatment of most condtions..
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance